quinta-feira, 1 de abril de 2010

think of me. ♡

Inspiration of my dreams do not want to wake up, want to be alone with you I will not be able to fly, Why stop and think if my reflection is that you? Learning a single life, sharing pleasure, Why does it seem that time I will not stand? If I ever have the strength and never stopped fighting? As a film, in the end everything will be alright, Who said it needs to be together pra stay close, Think of me, that I'm thinking of you, And tell me ... What I want to say, Come here, To see that we are together, and tell you, once again I love you, The time we spent together will stay forever, Intimacy, play, only we understand, To those who say that dating is wasting time I say: Long ago I did not grow what I grew up with you, Together in the balance of the network, under the starry Sky, It always happens, time stands still when I'm on your side, The night comes I close my eyes and it's you I see, I wish I was you, I stop and make a wish